Saturday, February 6, 2010

Maple-glazed Salmon

We're not really a fish or seafood kind-a-family, but I'll have to say, this is one recipe I like alot. And that's good because my husband went fishing in Alaska and brought back lots of salmon. It's a really easy dish and if you already like fish, then I promise you'll love this!

Maple-glazed Salmon
  • 1/4 cup maple syrup
  • 2 tablespoons soy sauce
  • 1 clove garlic, minced
  • 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
  • 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
  • 1 pound salmon
  1. In a small bowl, mix the maple syrup, soy sauce, garlic, garlic salt, and pepper.
  2. Place salmon in a shallow glass baking dish, and coat with the maple syrup mixture. Cover the dish, and marinate salmon in the refrigerator 30 minutes, turning once.
  3. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
  4. Place the baking dish in the preheated oven, and bake salmon uncovered 20 minutes, or until easily flaked with a fork.

1 comment:

Tyson and Courtney said...

I made this last weekend, and it was divine. My new favorite salmon recipe! Thanks for sharing!