Monday, February 1, 2010

Menu, 2-1-10

Tomorrow is Groundhog Day... Happy Groundhog Day everyone. I personally, have never celebrated the day, but if I did, I would surely start out with these pancakes found at Gourmet Mom on the Go. They crack me up.

I've got a confession... last week was a stressful one round our house (potty training) and we ended up eating out more nights than not. We are getting back on track this week with this menu:

Sun- Hawaiian chicken, spinach salad, creamsicle Jell-o salad, parmesan broccoli, and cheesecake thumbprint cookies

M- chicken and noodles, from Pioneer Woman

T- BBQ pork tenderloin, mashed potatoes, green beans with almonds and parsley

W- taco salad

Th- French dip sandwiches, coleslaw


Sat- only time will tell, that is a whole 6 days away

No comments: