Monday, December 8, 2008

Dec. 7 Menu


In the spring of this year, some of my Cali friends and I reunited for a weekend of play. Marilee brought us chocolate. From Germany. The best chocolate bars ever. And you can get them right close by. I get mine at Target, Trader Joes, or Cost Plus World Market. Butter Biscuit (knusperkeks) is my favorite, but there are a bunch of different kinds. Santa, I wouldn't mind a few (dozen) of these in my stockin' this year.

Here's Candice's menu:
Sunday: Ham, herbed potatoes, green salad, carrots, rolls, and blackberry coffee cake
Monday: Manicotti, green salad
Tuesday: Tacos
Wednesday: Roast turkey and thanksgiving sides (because I love it and want to)
Thursday: Green Pizza
Friday: leftovers
Saturday: Joe's BBQ

And Maren's:

And Kelli's:

..............

cricket, cricket...

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Kelli's menu:
M - leftover mashed potatoes
T - leftover mashed potatoes
W - leftover mashed potatoes
T - leftover mashed potatoes
F - soup in bread bowls
S - out to eat (hopefully)

Candice said...

I am changing my menu and copying YOURS. Exactly. Dandypants.