Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Week before Christmas Menu



A couple of weeks ago I was staying with friend Laurel. She served us a delicious breakfast of oatmeal with honey and blueberries. Hands down the best oatmeal I've ever had. This is our breakfast of choice these days. Can be found at Trader Joes, and I also noticed it is available from amazon and drugstore.com. :)

Being a busy busy week I decided to keep it simple, keep it smart, keep it sweet, and most importantly, keep it semi-homemade: with recipes I have in my head.

Monday: Taco soup and caramel popcorn balls at Grannys
Tuesday: Green Pizza
Wednesday: out
Thursday: Ritz chicken
Friday: Hawaiian Haystacks
And Kelli and I are brainstorming for a most delectable Sunday dinner collaboration... still deciding what.

Happy week before Christmas!!

1 comment:

annelise said...

Candice! There is no trader joe's in Texas, bummer.... do you know of anyother place they may have this, like a store...
thanks