Monday, May 4, 2009

Vegetable & Hummus Wrap


Does anyone else think of Joey Tribiani whenever they hear the word hummus? It has only been in the last couple years that I have opened my mind to the idea of it. And, of course, now I love the stuff, just like Joey. I found this recipe in Everyday Food, and it is my new favorite lunch.

Vegetable & Hummus Wrap

flour tortillas
cucumber
avocado
tomato
hummus
bell pepper

Chop all veggies into strips. Spread a couple tablespoons hummus down the center of tortilla. Top with chopped veggies, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and roll it on up. Tasty, tasty!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Candace, this is delicious! It's been my lunch for the past two days. :) I grilled my bell pepper strips first and used artichoke & garlic hummus. Thank you for a great snack/meal idea with lots of veggies! This would be so easy to reinvent with different flavors and veggies.

Heidi said...

I also used lemon pepper the second day and it was delish. (I used the Simply Organic brand from Sprouts.)