Monday, April 13, 2009

April 12 Menus

My menu is hardly worth sharing this week, but I'm going for consistency.

Sun- (OK, Sunday's dinner IS worth sharing.) Glazed ham, Mom's cheesy potatoes, an amazing salad by Maren, cream biscuits, Mom's homemade blackberry jam, strawberries, cantaloupe, and I made green beans with almonds and parsley, and blackberry bread pudding. WHOA.

M- Double-decker tacos

T- pigs in a blanket, steamed carrots and corn on the cob

W- spaghetti, steamed zucchini and yellow squash

Th-Sat- on the road!

*Disclaimer: we have a couple extra kiddies with us this week. I planned very kid-friendly dinners to please all the little mouths, as we are outnumbered for a few days. And our 5-yr-old guest has expressed nervousness that I am going to make something yucky... like green pizza! :)

No comments: