Friday, October 10, 2008

Cream Cheese Chicken


So, I realize this picture is terrible, but it's the best I can do in my circumstances, so deal with it. This is a great fall back recipe because it literally takes no effort at all, and it's actually quite tasty. Now for the recipe...
Cream Cheese Chicken and Pasta

1-2 lbs. chicken breasts or chicken tenders
2 pats of butter
1 packet Italian dressing mix
6 oz. cream cheese
1 can cream o chicken soup
1 can of milk

Cook chicken, butter and Italian dressing mix in crock-pot for 2-3 hours (depending on whether you've used chicken breasts or tenders). Shred the chicken using two forks then add cream cheese, cream of chicken soup and milk. Cook until everything is well combined and creamy. Serve over your favorite cooked pasta.

1 comment:

Candice said...

Hip, Hip, Huzzah! It's about time, I mean, great job posting! I remember the first time I had cream cheese chicken 3 or 4 years ago, I thought, "I have lived my whole life up until this point without this?!?" It was a pivotal point in my life, and has made me who I am today.