This is another recipe from the Best 30 Minute Recipe cookbook. It doesn't call for rice, but I thought shredding the chicken and pouring the glaze over rice sounded good and it was!
Pineapple Glazed Chicken
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
salt and pepper
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 (20-ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice
1/4 cup honey
1 tablespoon soy sauce
2 teaspoons curry powder
1 teaspoon cornstarch
1 tablespoon cider vinegar
1. Pat chicken dry with paper towels and season with salt and pepper. Heat oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat until just smoking. Brown chicken lightly on both sides, about 4 minutes total.
2. Drain pineapple chunks, reserving 1/2 cup juice. Whisk reserved pineapple juice, honey, soy sauce, curry powder, and cayenne together.
3. Add pineapple juice mixture and pineapple chunks to skillet and bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to low, cover, and cook until chicken is no longer pink in center, 8 to 12 minutes.
4. Transfer chicken to plate, cover with foil, and let rest for 5 to 10 minutes. Return glaze to simmer and cook, uncovered, until thickened slightly and glossy, about 8 minutes.
5. Add accumulated chicken juices to glaze. Whisk cornstarch and vinegar together until smooth, then whisk into glaze. Continue to simmer glaze until thick and syrupy, about 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper. Pour glaze over chicken.